Pages

Thursday, 9 January 2014

A Joyous Song Fills my Heart...

I am in a "tag mood" again ! I so love making them ! And I needed an excuse to use my new beautiful papers I bought from The Range... Here is my tag ...


Recipe : Image and Sentiment from Lisa's Altered Art - Papers from Papermania ("Mrs Payraud's" Collection) - Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts - Leaves : Die from Creata.

My tag will enter the challenge "Blooms and Pearls" with Creative Inspirations, the challenge "So Romantic - Include Roses" with The Shabby Tea Room and the challenge with Sketch and Stash as I have used their sketch to make my tag. Here it is...

Happy Crafting !

17 comments :

Martie Rollin said...

I very much appreciate how closely the flowers match the paper...nice color choices. Love tags!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of colours, hugs Pops x x

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous floral array and beautiful layering and distressing
Hugs Kate xx

chrissies said...

Stunning tag and such a wonderful way to use the sketch Catherine

Have a wonderful day

Love Chrissie x

marion said...

Owww this is so lovely too, lots of hugs and love, Marion

Tina M said...

What a lovely tag! Thanks so much for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

Kerry said...

Love love love making tags!!! This is stunning and the layout is beautiful!! Hugs!

NGCARDS said...

Such a sweet image and a wonderful card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

fabiola jaques said...

trop jolie!!! c'est un amour, biz

Claire said...

WOW absolutely beautiful Catherine. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Catherine this is stunning always like your tags they are full of lovely crafty embellishments and the vintage image is gorgeous x

Donna said...

Gosh Catherine, this tag is incredily pretty and looks fab with the scalloped border...beautiful detail too with the little roses :) Donna ♥ x

Ewik said...

WOW!beautiful:)

wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done, Catherine.

Pam said...

Another lovely tag!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lola said...

I really love all the dimension to your tags. They are always so beautiful and little pieces of art. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Julie said...

Beautiful tag, Catherine, love all the texture and vintage feel! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx