Pages

Sunday, 29 December 2013

"Me" A Name I Call Myself...

Here is another tag I have made... I so enjoy playing with these images and sentiments from Lisa's Altered Art !


Recipe : Papers from my stash - Snowflakes : Dies from Marianne Design - Flower : Die from Creata - Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts - Pine Cone and Cheese Cloth from Live and Love Crafts.

My tag will enter the challenge "Winter" with Craft All Day and the challenge "Pick of the Year" with Paper Take Weekly. I have chosen the sketch 82 to make my tag. Here it is...


Happy Crafting !

12 comments :

Donna said...

...far a long long way to go...that's me singing this song now Catherine lol! A really beautiful little tag my sweet and I'm always wow'd by your beautiful detail...so much inspiration on one little tag...stunning!!! :) Donna ♥ x

Margik said...

This tag is also very nice, I like the vintage theme and the work you've done.Happy and Healthy New Year from Mar

Sandra H said...

Hi Catherine....Ooooh wow this is another of your famous makes its stunning and all the detail that has been added is so so lovely x

Pam said...

Another beautiful tag! We watched The Sound of Music last week , it made me think of that.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

lynnesbowsandbelles said...

This tag is full of sweetness. Love the addition of the snowflake.
Wishes
Lynne

chrissies said...

Always love to see how you use a sketch Catherine. This tag is adorable.

Best wishes for 2014

Love Chrissiexx

marion said...

This is another fab creation, love it. Wishing you and your family all the best for 2014, hugs, Marion

Martie Rollin said...

Your tags are so interesting...every detail grabs my attention. Thank you for sharing with us!

craftymum said...

What a beautiful tag Catherine. Thank you for joining us at CAD for our first challenge. Sarah x

Kerry said...

Happy New Year my friend and what a gorgeous piece! Love love love it! :)

Lola said...

Another beauty! And that sentiment is right on!

Lola said...

Another beauty! And that sentiment is right on!