Pages

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

I Know I Have a Closet Full of Clothes...

I have been playing with another image from Lisa's Altered Art... I love them as well as the sentiments... There are so many you can always find what you need ! Here is the card I have made...


Recipe : Papers from my stash - Paper Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts - Flower : Die from Creata - Leaves : Die from Marianne Design - Mannequin : Die from Die-namic - Ribbon from The Range - Cheese Cloth from Live and Love Crafts.

My card will enter the challenge : "Fashion" with Winter Wonderland and "Anything Goes" with Crafty Creations Challenges.

I wish all my dear followers the very best for the new year : a good health of course, love, peace and serenity all year long and a lot of crafting projects for you to enjoy !
Happy Crafting !

11 comments :

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Catherine, love the kraft and pink with the gorgeous rose detail. The sentiments are ace and would be perfect for Sophie lol! :) Donna ♥ x

Claire said...

A beautiful card Catherine, love the colours and detailing. Hope you have a fabulous evening and would like to thank you for being such a lovely blogging friend and wish you all the very best for 2014. Hugs, Claire x

LilyPuss Cards said...

Gorgeous card Catherine, I wish you all the very best for 2014...

Hugs
Jan xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Catherine.....Wishing you and your families A Happy New Year....Oh this is another of your fabulous creations your so talented xx

downrightcrafty said...

Happy New Year to you, a gorgeous take on our Fashion theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, have a great New Year
Hugs Kate x
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

Kerry said...

Oh my, oh my... STUNNING!!! I don't know what I love more... the dress form or the image or all the amazing details! Let's just say... all! Hehe!!! <3

Loopylou. said...

oh swooning, catherine this is just stunning hunny and I love that mannequin too, more swooning and one more peeksie before I go!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Shelly said...

Fabulous card, love the sentiment!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Absolutely gorgeus Catherine,,, love every detail here my friend,,,and Happy New Year....

Pam said...

So beautiful and so true!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lola said...

Gorgeous vintage card. What a great image and sentiment and your little dress form die cut is beautifully embellished! Great way to bring in the new year!