Pages

Thursday, 19 December 2013

A Gingerbread Men Frame...

When I made this little frame with white cardstock I decided to keep it simple and clean... And then I started adding embellishments... And I could not stop... Here is the result...



Recipe : Digital Red Gingham Paper and small images from Mary's Montage - Gingerbread Men image from Etsy (sorry, I can't remember which shop...) - Star from Calico Crafts - Ribbon from The Range - Pine Cones and Cheese Cloth from Live and Love Crafts - The wooden gingerbread man was rescued from an old Christmas stocking !

My frame will enter the challenge "Red, White, Gingham and Gingerbread" with The Shabby Tea Room.
Happy Crafting !

14 comments :

Loopylou. said...

eeeep omgosh this is too gorgeous catherine. I absolutely love gingerbread men!
huge huge hugs Lou xxx

chrissies said...

So pleased you decided not to stop Catherine because is so beautiful just as it is.

Love Chrissie xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your creation Catherine and presented with lots of lovely detail xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely - so Christmassy and gorgeous! Jo x

marion said...

so cute Catherine, love the gingerbread man. Hope you are enjoying the Christmas season, lots of love and hugs, Marion

Nicecrane Designs said...

What a cute frame Catherine,,,,,and so lovely so unique,,,,,,,Merry Christmas my friend,,and takea look to my latest releases penmaships and kittens.

fabiola jaques said...

trop mignon...si craquant! biz

Mrs A. said...

Now Catherine, you really must stop enticing me with all these delicious items to buy. Have just popped over to Mary's Montage on Etsy and I'm hooked. The good news is I already have Annie Lennox!!!!!
This is a lovely arrangement. hugs Mrs A.

Lola said...

LOL! You are too funny. Never stop embellishing. You have a talent!

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is gorgeous I so love your creation,that little ginger bread man looks amazing huggles Pops x x x

Debbie said...

This couldn't be any sweeter -- love it! Thanks for sharing your sweet frame with us this week in the Tea Room! PS - love the 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' blog music!

wannabcre8tive said...

Catherine, this is so adorable, I love it.

Donna said...

This is adorable Catherine, such a sweet design and I'm loving your sweet little gingerbread man :) Donna ♥ x

Pam said...

This is so sweet! I just love gingerbread men.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com