Max is not too keen on Valentine cards so instead of making him a card this year I have made a cover for a CD I have made, with all his favourite songs - he can listen to them while exercising on the rowing machine !
You can't really see it but the backing paper is from Joanna Sheen (when she was still selling her own pads... It's the Da Vinci Collection). All the elements - except the ticket from Tim Holtz - have been die cut : the flowers : dies from Die-Namics, the leaves : die from Joy Crafts, the key : die from Tim Holtz, the bow : die from Leane Creatif and the heart (behind the flowers) : die from Cottage Cutz.
My cover will enter the following challenges :
- "Anything Goes" with Bunny Zoe Crafts,
- "Valentines/Hearts" with Fab'n Funky,
- "It Must be Love" with Creative Creations,
- "Valentine/Love" with Lexi's Creations,
- "Embellishments : Make your Own" with Craft Room Challenge,
- "Love and Flowers" with a Heck of a Challenge
and "Valentine's Day and/or Love" with Lady Bug Crafts.
Happy Crafting !